Monday, October 31, 2005

find something to wear that will match my new Halloween socks.







Yes my blogging has slowed, but don't worry, I have a good explanation: Its not my fault!!!
No actually, I am extremely loaded down with homework (it seems to be the same story everytime), but Thanksgiving is Coming!!!
So instead of blogging today, I'm just putting up a few pictures of my weekend. Most of these are from the scultpure garden in Minneapolis. And as for the trip, it was nice to have a few days where I had an excuse to not do very much homework. But it was a long bus ride, especially when our air conditioning shut off. You would think that when its absolutely freezing outside, the ac wouldn't make that much of a difference, but let me tell you it does. The best part of the weekend? The Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks! I finally got to use the lonely gift card from graduation (thanks Ashley!) that has been decaying from lack of use over the last few months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's shoulders are you on on the first pic???

Unknown said...

Geron! It's us next to a spoon! Angela should have been there, since she seems to have an affinity for silverware. Okay guess what lets watch Remember the Titans and then go to bed. Else Lloyd Lloyd will not be satisfied.