
I've met him! Mr. Wonderful! So here's how we met: since we had a long break this weekend, Angela, Karla and I went shopping all day Thursday. They just opened a new outdoor mall that has all sorts of fun stores that they don't have at home. So I bought a new pair of dress pants, a couple of jade tops...oh and of course, a new pair of shoes. Yes, they are very similar to some of the others I have, but they are tweed and adorable. Yay for new shoes. But anyway, as we looked around the new stores, we stopped at a cute little card store, and as I went to pay for a couple of birthday cards, I noticed Mr. Right sitting right there on the bench. He was still there when I was finished (of course) and so I knew that it was a perfect kodak moment. Don't worry, I didn't buy him, although it would be awfully fun to have him sitting on my couch for some unsuspecting passerby to notice.
On Friday, I was hoping to catch a ride with a girl from the town where my grandparents live, but that didn't work out, so one of my friends suggested taking her brother's car. Unfortunately I didn't exactly know how to get there and unfortunately I didn't realize how fast they drive in Canada. However, neither of these life-threatening obstacles got in our way and the two of us made our way up in a record breaking time. The rest of the weekend was taken at a much slower pace, after all we could hardly move after all the amazing food that my grandmothers, aunts, and cousins fed us. I didn't touch my books and I slept in till noon. It was wonderful.
But now...back to reality. Or as close as we can get to it in a midwestern college town.
No comments:
Post a Comment