Thursday, October 20, 2005
enjoy a wonderfully beautiful day.
Before I went to sleep last night, I decided that I was going to have an amazing day today, no matter what. So this morning, I slept in a little and I decided to wear my favorite skirt and curl my hair. While I was waiting for the curling iron to heat, I checked my email, only to find out that my piano lessons were cancelled! Which was by far the best news of the day, because I knew that one thing that had definate potential to ruin my day was piano lessons. So anyways, for breakfast, I had a warm donut, peach yogurt, and apple juice...mmmmm. My roomate had both her early morning class and her piano lessons cancelled, so we got to goof off a bit this morning. And just a few minutes ago, I finished another huge paper that has been stressing me out for a week. I only have one class today, because the class in which I often tend to watch the second hand move slower than a normal minute hand was cancelled. The best part by far, however, is that my dad is going to be coming in just a few hours! We're going to eat at my aunt and uncles tonite...so no commons menu for me!!! And I'm not going to do any homework from 5:00-10:00! So basically, there isn't many things that could ruin my day, unless...um...maybe if it snowed, because I would freeze (which is actually in the forcast...insane...I mean its October!). But then I would skip class and curl up with the book I haven't had time to even pick up. So no, I was wrong, there is basically nothing that could ruin my day. Well I hope all of you have as wonderful a day as I'm going to have!
3 comments:
ooo sounds like fun! i wish i was there! lov ya ttyl
It snowed in October in Nampa one year. So.. there you go.
hey,
Have fun with your Dad!
PS Davie, you know, the only guy in the movie worth watching!
~Sarah
Post a Comment