Thursday, October 27, 2005

find gas masks to wear everytime I step out into dairy country.


Its Thursday again, and although it hasn't been quite as wonderful as last Thursday, it has been better than my usual Thursday routine. The main reason for this is probably that my piano lesssons were cancelled once again and it is warm and sunny! Oh and of course the excitement that is beginning to build for this weekend. I'm going to Minneapolis with my general arts class for two days. We are going to a play, a couple of art museums, and a concert of some kind. The best part is of course that we are spending time away from the corn, dorm, and smell (which has been especially bad lately), maybe I can even go to Starbucks!
As far as last weekend, I definately did not want it to end, the picture (if I remember to put it up when I finish writing) is my dad and me at the fall play, Into the Woods. We also went to the fall music festival that my roomate was in and several sporting events. Unfortunately it was absolutely freezing outside, so we only stayed at the soccer game for a few minutes before we went to the hockey game (which was just as cold...?). We also went to my uncle's volleyball game which was the first time that I had stayed through the entire thing. The best part of the weekend (besides just being with my dad) was that I only ate in the commons twice. And I got to wear the scarves that my mom has been sending me.
So other than that, my week has been fairly uneventful, mostly just trying to catch up on homework, but at the same time failing tragically. I liked it much better when they gave us several months to do research papers instead of a few days. Maybe I should just send all my homework to my amazing, talented, beautiful, smart, funny (need I say more) graduate big sister for her to write...?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Geron,
Guess what, we just spent a whole weekend on a bus and at random cultural events, and I am still looking at your blog! Wow, what does that say about my lack of personality type?? haha just kidding. Hey no fair you are reading this before I type it!!!! GERON!!!!!!!

DKBess said...

Geron my Love,

When are we getting married?