Wednesday, September 28, 2005
not freeze to death.
I've survived my first test and my first big project! At least I hope I did, I haven't actually gotten any feedback from either. Anyways, the sun is still here but it is so cold! My roomate laughed at me when I came back from my first class this morning, grabbed a blanket and curled up to try regain feeling in my fingers. So first action: put away all flip flops, t-shirts, and skirts. Oh wait, I can't do that because all that will leave me with is a few pairs of jeans and a couple of brown sweaters, oh and I do have two pairs of tennis shoes. But the point is that I am not prepared for the artic winter that I can feel lurking around the corner. I'm barely even prepared for the beginning of October. As for other news, my room is still clean, we've been having tons of fun with the campus directories that we got last week, there's not one page that isn't highlighted or scribbled on or anything. But don't worry, we haven't been playing the 'pick your future husband' game, at least not more than once. I also get to sleep-in tomorrow! Although I'm really excited, I'm a bit sad too. Today was my last day as a mini-teacher in the second grade. The kids all signed a card for me with a gift certificate for pizza. And I got to read them my favorite book today, "Click, Clack, Moo. Cows that Type." Very fun.
4 comments:
ohhh i love that book!! have fun trying to keep warm! luv ya!
Sounds like you also need a big mug and hot chocolate mix! I've been enjoying reading your blog. Your hair looks great, by the way. :) Dave appreciated your birthday phone message - sorry we missed you!
I just bought some yarn to knit you a new scarf, brown of course. So with all the plane time, waiting time on our upcoming trip I should get alot done. Guess what, I think we're going to the white House!
hey girl! thanks for the call this morning. I like reading your blog as well. your right it has been too long since i have posted anything. maybe tomorrow :o) i love ya!
Post a Comment