You can all sleep well now. I actually had some success in the phoneroom. In fact, it was almost enjoyable, I got to know a couple of my coworkers and they actually made it kinda fun. Although I did get hung up on once. And from now on, I'm going be so much nicer to telemarketers. No more hanging up on them, no more laughing at them or making them repeat their entire speech. Don't worry I'm not going buy anything, but I know how tramatizing it can be. I mean really, next time someone mispronounces your name, think of me.
But by far, the best thing that happened to me was that I got mail! Not one, not two, but three!!! I've been looking in my box every day since I've been here. Everytime I confidently walked into the mailroom, hope beaming from my face. Everyday, I was dissapointed, while my friends got package after package, letters from family members, friends, and their banks. But today! Today I got mail! I was beginning to wonder if I had gotten someone else's mailbox and key, someone who was mean to their parents and had no friends, who didn't deserve any mail. But no, they had my name on them! Someone does love me. Brenna...hurry and send me another card!
1 comment:
hey-I would write to you if you would give me address! hope you are having a great day!
~Sarah
Post a Comment