I love the rain! Its finally seeming to cool off. We've been having thunderstorms for the past two days and it has rained off and on, but in the afternoon it always seems to be hot. The rain makes up for it. I don't know what I'll do when it starts snowing as much as it rains at home. And when I actually have school when its snowing! I can't imagine sitting in class when there's a snowman to be made and a snowball fight to start. My roomate is probably going to have to drag me out of bed the first time it snows. All my life when there was a chance of snow, I slip out of bed and open the blinds, just a crack. And if there was even a single snowflake in the air, I would hop back in bed and not get out till 9. But now everyone laughs at me when I tell them that I've never gone to school when its snowing.
Anyways whether it does get hot today or not, its going to be a great day, because today is the one day of the week when I don't have my least favorite class. And I get to do my laundry today!
3 comments:
oooooo i wish we had more snow!! or any snow at all! take lots of pics! and make a snowman for me! luv ya, hopw ya have fun doing your laundry
I love you so so much, and I really want to make some STEAMY Dutch food with you right now, even though you are a fiesta pooper...but you know I love you anyways, I hope you know that. Even though you ditched going to town with me today so that you could do your laundry. I know what you mean about never going to school when it snows. Deadeye, you're a funny girl. I hope we get to eat tonite...that'd be nice. 'kay, ttyl. ---your mysterious love
By the way, for those of you who are wondering, my dear friend Angela who lives in my dorm is the anonymous commenter, so don't worry, I haven't met up with any pig farmers yet.
Post a Comment