Wednesday, September 21, 2005

get used to dark hair.



Before and After
I decided to try a new color. Angela wanted to dye her hair auburn so I decided that I might as well join in. I picked a color that's basically a medium golden brown. At first Angela was the only one that was nervous, but then I realized that no one had ever dyed anyone's hair before except for me. Not a problem right? Except for the fact that I was the one getting my hair permanently dyed. Thankfully, Heather is very good at reading directions. So about 12:15 my hair turned from a boring, sunbleached, ash brown. Both Angela's hair and my hair turned out pretty good, although I think she's a bit worried about sending a picture to her mom.
Other than that, nothing to exciting has happened, except for maybe the extreme humidity that we had today. The power went off earlier and I think that we'll probably have a thunderstorm tonite. Yipee! That means I'll have another excuse to be distracted from huge paper that I have to write tonite!

1 comment:

The Lyons said...

hey, i loved the pics. right now i'm using your blog to take a break from my english paper due tomorrow - its 1am! i still have the last point and conclusion to write! I need sleep so bad! We are talking i have had 11 hrs in the last 72+ hours - crazy! i might not be able to go to my meet this saturday because LETU doesn't want our team traveling south towards the hurricane weather, etc. well see what happens. i love ya - i'm so glad your my fried.