Monday, September 26, 2005

breathe again.

I feel so free! I just gave my first speech and turned in my first major paper. Both of these things have been hanging over my head just like the storm that brewed all weekend. And guess what? The sun is shining through my window! The lightening and thunder are gone, and I have time on my hands. Time to blog. Time to email. Time to call home (yes, Brenna, you can tell me about your volleyball game now...I really hope you won!). I even cleaned my room and took out my trash. It's so wonderful. And for the moment I'm not going to even give a single thought to my first test that is coming up in two days or the number of essays that will need to be written soon. So please don't think that I've abandoned you or forgotten about anyone or anthing at home. I'm still as homesick and missing you as before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah! both "a" and "b"!!!! i am soo excited, we did sooo good!!! luv ya

Anonymous said...

good for you, Geri, I knew you could do it! keep up the good work!