

I finally got off campus! I convinced some friends to go to a big concert type thing that ran all weekend. It was hot, dusty, windy, and overall just gross, but it was fun to be away from school and not spend the whole weekend at my desk doing homework. I actually only watched one concert, Caedmon's Call, because I met up with my cousin and left early. It was nice to finally be able to spend some time with someone that I knew and was comfortable with, plus she has to love me because we're related. And on Sunday afternoon I visited all of my grandparents and had a big family dinner with a ton of cousins and aunts and uncles and anyone else who just happened to show up for free food. :) But again, it was fun and relaxing and my grandma makes great food...soooo much better than the food I eat here. I was able to see my cousin's new baby, Madelyn, who is adorable. Oh and the best part? On my way out, my grandma filled up a box of bars from her freezer. Tosha bars, rice crispy bars, seven-layer bars...now if I can just keep them away from my roomate.
1 comment:
Glad to hear that your weekend went well! I read Eryn's blog(That was so us)it brought tears to my eyes. I miss you so much my dear friend! Love forever!
~Sarah
Post a Comment