Sunday, May 21, 2006

count my visits.

I was reminded this week how many wonderful readers I have. Especially since my site counter is reaching 2000 visitors today. Even though most of the time I'm just complaining about how much I hate the weather in the midwest, people still keep coming back...at least a few of them. So, I'd like to thank: my parents *sniff* they've been so supportive throughout my life. My sisters, since they were the ones *sniff* to sit down and force me to create a blogspot. Lastly *sniff* I'd like to thank each and every one of you for believing in me through everything. The only thing that would make you all better, would be for you to actually comment!!! But I'll give you another 2000 visits to practice on that. 2000! Yes! I am basically amazing! Thank you. Thank you.

6 comments:

The Lyons said...

congratulations! How do you check that out?

Anonymous said...

I think there should be some award for all your great commentors. Those Iowa girls in love/hate with the corn - they crack me up! When ARE they coming to visit us?

Anonymous said...

AND they will feel smug to know that you are out in the miserably cold rain today replanting the trial garden, all the while they are enjoying your balmy beach sunshine that has drifted across the continent!

Elizabeth said...

Geron dearest! I am proud to make my first visit ever to your site and add some more counts to your visit! I missy you lotsies!

Sarah said...

so I wasn't goning to comment on this one and comment on your next one to spread the love out a bit but I want you to know that you are an inspiration with this whole blogging thing. My mom holds you up as an example, its always "Geron blogged today and the last time you blogged was a month ago!" So I am proud of you and I'll try to comment more often. Love forever.

Unknown said...

...replanting the trial garden... hehehe