I'm eating all of my words about the beautiful weather. Today I worked in the rain, and I got soaked. And it was cold and muddy. But then I was like, oh yes! it won't be so hot this afternoon. But oh wait, it was, about 12:30, the sun came out and I preceded to take off my rain coat and my sweatshirt and then go find an ice-filled waterbottle.
I trimmed a boxwood maze today...sounds easy right? well it takes more talent than you might think, more than I've got. But I think after a little more practice, I might have to start up my own boxwood maze business. Except that I can't think of a creative name and my hands are beyond sore from just this afternoon, so maybe I should go back to the drawing board. Or back to the greenhouse.
My talent did shine through this evening however. I left every one of my family members in the dust in a suduko tournament. Ok so we had to convince Brenna that it wasn't just a dumb math game, but that it was "in" but she finally gave up when she couldn't figure it out. I guess the family brains just didn't get distributed evenly. But neither did a lot of the other characterisitics...like beauty, or sweet-temperedness. I definitely did not get near an even helping of that last one.
One last thing....only eight more hours of working by myself...Sarah! I can't wait for you to come!
2 comments:
i kno geron...i'm got the majority of the beauty, but its ok, you got some other things...hmm...wait nevermind...
haha I love brenna! Anyway, if you get really into the sudoku over there, I can probably send you some. Since I spent my entire print account on them and have only done 1. and that was just to show my mom how to do it... I guess I don't really NEeD to to sudoku now that chemistry and philosophy are over...
Post a Comment