Wednesday, May 03, 2006

sleep in an empty room.

ok so I was going to write a great song about summer to post but all I got was: oh summer is here. And then my amazing song-writing talent was completely used up. In a few years maybe I'll have enough saved up to write the next line. I finished my last exam at 11:15 this morning and then I cranked out my last paper, which I thought would take me all day and some of tomorrow, but I finished in about 2 hours...yay! So now I am packing in my empty room, which is quite depressing even though its really really exciting. The couch is gone as are the great shelves my roomie's dad made. so now half of our room is an empty, but yet still very dirty, floor. As Karla keeps reminding us, it looks like a homeless shelter.
So I have been constantly switching my stress from being worried that I'm not going to have enough room to take everything that I need home to being worried that I'll have tons of extra space to fill. I think that soon I'll realize that the first option is the right one.
Last night I helped a very stressed out Angela pack her things. She desperately needed some direction and some organization. But thankfully, with a few, "just calm down, Angela" 's and some thorough stuffing into cardboard boxes, we got her off at 3:00am.
I really can hardly believe how exhausted I am. A day and a half. And sorry Bren: I don't think I'll be up to shopping when you pick me up from the airport.

1 comment:

Brenna said...

well poop!! be that way...we'll just go shopping without you before we pick you up, or maybe we just will let you sleep at the airport and pick you on saturday. :P