hey Geron! ok so our health and fitness teacher looks a lot like you! and i wanted to tell you that i had a dream about you while i was in florida and a guy proposed to you! lol isnt that funny. well i just thought i would tell you that here since you deleted your myspace...why did you do that again?
Geron!!!!!!! I'm commenting! lol, aren't you proud of me???? hahaha, I still have a couple months to get through.... I've been reading them in reverse order though, which makes things even more interesting... haha. I love your blog, it provides me much amusement... haha so keep blogging, I love to know what you're up to... I love you!!!
6 comments:
why are there no pics of me on there!!! cmon!!!! i'm yur fav sister!!!!!
I like the white-rimmed ones the best.
hey Geron! ok so our health and fitness teacher looks a lot like you! and i wanted to tell you that i had a dream about you while i was in florida and a guy proposed to you! lol isnt that funny. well i just thought i would tell you that here since you deleted your myspace...why did you do that again?
blog blog blog blog blog blog blog
Agghhhh!
Your webcam is stuck, it's perpetual nighttime over there - can you do something???
Geron!!!!!!! I'm commenting! lol, aren't you proud of me???? hahaha, I still have a couple months to get through.... I've been reading them in reverse order though, which makes things even more interesting... haha. I love your blog, it provides me much amusement... haha so keep blogging, I love to know what you're up to... I love you!!!
Jami
Post a Comment