Tuesday, April 25, 2006

ballet in Central Park (Iowa style).



















As I attempt to finish out my last few days as a freshman (for the last time), I had to take a few hours just to enjoy being young and spontaneous. So I reconnected with one of my lost childhood loves: horses; and let out stress by dancing on main street. Oh and practicing my hula on a creekside island. Basically, I set myself up for some thoroughly embarrasing slidshows for my fiftieth birthday or something like that. At least my children will know that I wasn't always a busy, dull mom who only has time to scrub floors and pack peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. And when I finally reach the age of being old enough to not care, I can share these pictures with my fellow red-hatters and reminisce of days when I didn't have to worry about a walking with a cane and I could dye my hair whatever color I wanted and it wouldn't grow out in forms of grey.

3 comments:

Brenna said...

i'm sorry but on that 3rd pic, it really looks like ang is pregnant!! seriouslY!! SORRY!! lol

Anonymous said...

What? PBJ's aren't so boring, those are high end brown bag in my opinion. At least they're home made. Now poptarts and gushers - that's drudgery. BTW, when you get home next week - your first assignment will be shopping and packing for nutritious, exciting BROWN BAGS!!

Hannah said...

I like your movies, Geron.