Its summer! Okay so its probably only summer for a day...but its seventy-six degrees and sunny! I can't believe it. So I really couldn't focus in class at all today. And then all afternoon I spent outside: I went on a walk, I laid on the grass, took a nap in the sun, tried to throw easter candy into the open window on third floor, dreamed of having a balcony with my window boxes full of daffodils (which my dear sister seems to have confiscated), and basically got zero homework done.
Oh well, the real summer is coming soon and then the huge pile of homework that is waiting to be done will all be just a distant memory.
Okay are you ready for another countdown??
Too bad because here it is:
29 days until my last final is over!
1 comment:
yay for countdowns!! woohoo!!! go geron!! comment on mine too please!! luv you!
Post a Comment