Some people have problems with Day Light Savings time on Sunday...and then there are those who still have trouble with it on Monday. That would be me. Worse yet, I had no problems yesterday, only this morning.
The morning started with sunlight shining on my face way too early and then my printer spitting out paper at about 7:15 or so. My dear roommate had a few problems herself this morning. One started with the fact that her alarm clock decided that it needed a spring vacation and so she had to use mine and then reset it for me after she woke up. The other had something to do with my printer and the crinkled up/ink-covered paper that I found hiding inside my printer this morning.
My problem came when my roommate accidentally changed the time on my alarm clock (at least I'm hoping it was an accident...just kidding) to an hour later than it actually was. So when I finally crawled out of bed, I thought that I had 45 min instead of an hour and 45 min. Basically, that 45 min was very rushed, as I tried to shower, get dressed, edit my paper and run to breakfast. Lets just say that I didn't quite make it to breakfast. I ran downstairs to rummage through my friends' fridge to find at least a poptart at about what I thought was 9:59. I had basically given up hope for either getting to class on time or finding something to eat. But when I ran into one of my friends just climbing out of bed the truth began to dawn on me.
So here I am with an extra hour to my day and so I blog. Lets just say that I am going to be very thankful for my breakfast this morning.
3 comments:
wait... so did I mess up your alarm clock? I think we should give mine a ceremonial smashing. Or just hide it in Angela's room. I think your printer perhaps has anger management problems. Yeah, sorry about that.
Don't feel bad, sweetie, I overslept today also. It's pretty bad to get beat to the showers by Brenna! She was way too excited to get back to school today.
I overslept yesterday too, but not because my alarm clock was wrong. I just woke up a half hour late. And let me tell you, a half hour is a lot when you only give yourself about 40 minutes to get ready in the first place. Let's just say I wasn't looking my prettiest yesterday :)
Post a Comment