Sunday, April 30, 2006

lift up a prayer.

I only have a few days left and a load of exams, but the end is finally coming into sight and I know that it will be here soon. For me, this week won't be too bad, but for my close friend Angela, the week will only become harder as she gets into it. She is hoping to squish all of her exams into Monday and Tuesday so that she can fly home on Wednesday morning. Her brother if fighting a serious illness and her family needs her as soon as possible. I would like to ask that as this last hectic week begins, you would not just think of me and my exams or laugh at all my complaining, but instead to pray for Angela, because she needs your thoughts and prayers so much more than I do. And not only through the last days of the semester but also as she makes her way home on Wednesday and reunites with her family through this hard time.

No comments: