Wednesday, April 19, 2006
keep my focus.
Ok so I've definitely been slacking on my blogging. I even had to sit and think for a second before I could remember my blogger password. But everything is heading towards its most chaotic state before begins to slow down to a close. Plane ticket bought for May 5. Knowing my boss (aka dad) work will begin at 6:30 am May 6. At this point in the semester I become immune to all forms of stress, worry, or urgency. Which is why I am blogging instead of furiously writing at this moment. I also just got back from eating a grilled ham and cheese sandwich. In a few minutes I'm going to observe clown fish for biology. Again, instead of beginning my real homework. Only four/five and a half hours of biology class, and then no more bizaare coffee mugs, no more picturing my breakfast being breathed out my nose, no more drawing diagrams of parasites. Fifteen days and way too much homework.
1 comment:
Nope, it may be earlier than that! May 6 is Neighbor Day at the nursery so we've got to get up super early to be ready on time. We can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment