Tuesday, January 03, 2006
take advantage of free...everything.
Heather, you've finally motivated me. Its not that I don't have anything to talk about like usual, but for some reason, I have had absolutely no desire to blog in the last few weeks. So IF I get these crazy pictures to upload, I won't have to write as much. But to let you know, I haven't spent much time searching for nutria lately. I think they probably hibernate anyways, plus its really cold out. I mean seriously, right now its 45 degrees and its not even nine. You don't want me to risk losing my toes or anything do you? But I do have even more exciting news. I went bowling. I even wore the shoes. Yes. I know. You can't believe it, well believe it because I did it. Unfortunately my score has been lost to the abyss, so I can't supply that for you. But other than that I've been having a great time with my family, my new-almost-sister-in-law and the paint roller. I've had probably the most quality time with that last one.
2 comments:
my sister, geron, is incredibly boring almost all the time, she really needs to get a life! what a loser
I. am so incredibly disappointed in your lack of nutria safari.
ps--I'm guessing you didn't write "incredibly boring most of the time" on your housing card, or you would have ended up with like... hmm I don't know actually. Someone who liked boring people
Post a Comment