So yes, its a national holiday and I just got out of class. And other great news? Winter is in fact not over as I had hoped. A girl can dream can't she? I do give credit to all of my friends who have been trying to convince me that spring isn't going to come until at least May. But after being home for three weeks where the shrubs actually have buds on them and enjoying the warm weather here for a week, I couldn't get myself to actually believe that the ground was going to turn icy and white again. Well the snow has come. Don't worry, I made sure to take a moment of silence for my flip-flops. hmm...I really should take some time to practice my snowball-throwing-abilities.
I also have to stop for a moment to brag about my new site counter. Ok so my numbers hardly compare with my sister's, but everytime I need a self-esteem boost, I can jump to my site-counter and see how many people thought of me today. Yes, its very likely that my mom accounts for a large percentage of the visits, but at least she thought of me multiple times, right? And no, I don't open and close my blog repeatedly and then tell people that there were 50 people who visited today. Although, I have to admit, the thought has crossed my mind.
4 comments:
grrr....i want a site counteR!!!!!!!!
AND my crocus are blooming!
Dave and I enjoy visiting your blog - of the three of you girls - you definitely win the prize for the most entries!!! Keep up the good work and we'll keep that counter rolling! :)
hey, thinking about you and praying for you. Love you do much. I will call you soon.
~Sarah
Post a Comment