Friday, January 20, 2006
learn to love commons food! (If its possible).
Two weeks down...Fourteen to go (I think). Is it way too early to be counting down weeks until summer vacation? Probably. Its not that I hate school that much, just that I'm bored with it. Its cold and dry outside, nothing ever changes, and my classes are not at all challenging. Maybe I'm not cut out for planning history projects and creating posters of the alphabet. Not that that is the only thing elementary teachers do, but I think I'm ready (I know, I swore I would never say this) to spend my afternoons solving calculus problems or writing extensive papers, instead of writing paragraphs about what made up my most effective grade school teacher or searching online to find educational websites that would be helpful to teach health class. I know, I know, I shouldn't be complaining, afterall, that's what I had wanted last semester when my life was made up of eating, sleeping, and writing papers. But I realized that not only did I find something that I could do, but I did actually somewhat enjoy it (ok devon, you can stop dancing around now, I'm not saying that I'm changing my major to english). But I definately can't wait until I can take an off-campus study. I'm thinking maybe France, although that would probably mean I should start thinking about learning French, but its a ways off yet. Its the weekend now though, so I don't have to spend my evening feeling guilty that I have barely any homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment