Wednesday, January 11, 2006

choose my destiny...again.

Well I'm back in home sweet...Iowa? I thought that the smell had gone away in November...nope. I guess I had just become immune to it. But after a few weeks in clean air, I can smell it everytime I step outside. Is it possible to miss seeing not only the mountains but also the sheep? I realized while I was home how much cuter it is to see sheep in fields than fat, dirty cows.
I think its too early to begin counting down the days until Summer, but I'm a bit tempted. I don't know about this whole four years thing, can't there be some alternative where you can attend a three week long course and come out haveing a degree and career and numerous job offers? Maybe I need to google that. At this point I also need a two hour long course that will spit me out with a definite major and future career. They would say: as of now, you are no longer permitted to question the courses you are taking or the major you have chosen. This is the career you must work in until retirement and you must enjoy it. No second guessing.
Unfortunately, that will never happen so I'm stuck with trying to figure out which courses to drop so I can do something fun like take French or photography. Do I really need to take Ed psyc? maybe I should drop all the classes that I can't get cheap books in. I also have to figure out how to get a fun class that isn't before 10 am. I can't have fun that early in the morning!
I can't wait until SUMMER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't wish your life away - remember, this is the best time of your life! Even if you have no idea where your life is going, or why or when? That's really what is so great about it!