Thursday, January 12, 2006

color.

So much for sleeping more this semester or for that matter so much for procrastinating less or keeping from getting distracted. Oh well. If I can get through 13 1/2 years of school by procrastinating, why not one more semester? Okay so there wasn't much to procrastinate about in kindergarten, but I definitely remember doing every single read-aloud session on the way to school with Judy in third grade. Thankfully, Mom didn't know that, although knowing her, she probably did.
At this point I'm not only procrastinating with my homework but also with my schedule. I went to the class I was thinking about dropping and now I definitely want to drop it. I'm not so crazy about all of the ED majors, hopefully no one thinks the same about me. So when I finally decided on a class to add in place of that one, I try and both are full. No waiting list available. Now what? Color. Dora the Explorer has become my ultimate stress reliever. Crayons covering my desk does however disable my typing abilities. ooh, that means I really can't be working on my homework!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Geron,
Coloring, I must agree, is the best way to relieve stress and procrastinate-Keep up the good work! Love you and miss you. Have a great day!
~Sarah

Unknown said...

Geron,
how can you deny your future as an ed major when your desk is covered with crayons??

Geron Leigh said...

whose crayons were they again? oh yah, the other future ed major living here. Its okay thought Heather, if we're both ed majors, we won't have to spend as much on books!

Anonymous said...

oh geron! i procrastinate too ya know, like not doing my homework until 10 on sundays