I did my laundry. None of my shirts shrunk, none of my socks fell apart, and none of my whites turned pink. I've never felt such accomplishment. Actually it kinda feels like the first time my mac'n'cheese didn't turn out soupy. Maybe I'll make a succesful housewife after all...uh...probably not.
So I figured out that weekends without a car are slightly disappointing. We went to the campus center to bowl and play ping pong, foosball and jenga, and those of you who know me very well know that I really hate bowling. The weekend ended better, thankfully, because we went to Pizza Hut for about $2 each. We all got little coupon books that never run out, its wonderful!
Although it would be more wonderful if there were even a slightly larger selection of resteraunts in the tiny town. But who am I to complain? And if your wondering, Wal Mart does in fact close on Sundays here, I didn't believe it until I tried to go on Sunday. Good thing we don't live here huh, mom? We'd probably never have milk for dinner on Sundays. Just kidding, you're a wonderful mother.
3 comments:
Ditto those sentiment, daughter. BTW, you might get more email and letter if you posted your addresses!! (I did send you some mail today). Also we need more pics - did you get any of bowling?
ya pictures!!!!! i love pics!!!! send me some! now!!! jk love ya
trying this out
Post a Comment