Friday, August 26, 2005
do my laundry.
Its the weekend! I've made it through my first week of classes. Actually I've only had three days of classes, but oh well. Today I had my first Western Civ. class, which I'm really thankful I got into. The prof. seems nice, but he has a strong English accent so it reminds me of the old documentaries we had to watch in jr high (the ones that I always fell asleep in). Thankfully he had his lecture for us at the end of class, because I didn't pay any attention (he was talking about cake or something, so do you blame me?). It probably would be better if he didn't write out his lecture for us because than I would have to listen. I'm just really not a good listener. Oh by the way, my email box isn't very full...
3 comments:
Hey,
I would suggest that you might have a easier time later on if you listen to you Prof. now- but then what do I know, I haven't even started yet! And I have written you an email! Love you and hope you have a great day!
~Sarah
hey, glad you made it to the weekend. ya, i can totally see you not paying attention :o) i'll try to email ya sometime. ok. tuesday i'll start classes! ground school! ttyl
would you like a letter in the mail!? cause i can do that!! :):) but i don't know what your address is, so you better email me back about that!
Post a Comment