Thursday, August 04, 2005

stay away from bees!


So I have 13 days until I fly out! Scary! Yesterday, I dug thru my closet and found a family of pound puppies, two boxes of my littlest pet shop, five or six polly pockets, a few beanie babies, and a bunch of dolls and stuffed animals. I can hardly get rid of them all now, because I've already saved them for so long. Especially since one of my friends was so excited to play with what were some of her fav toys and kept saying, I wish I had kept all of mine. So I guess they'll stay in the attic for a few more years, along with boxes of books and picture frames and painted pottery. Why is it that when you try to clean something, it always has to get much worse before it gets any better? My bedroom (or should I say brenna's bedroom?) is definately at the much worse stage at this point.

But, on a brighter note, I went to Enchanted Forest yesterday for the first time since I was 11. The poor guy at the front was pretty embarrased after asking us, is it only you? and glancing down to look for toddlers at our feet. And then I think I suprised him even more after he regretfully told me that I would need a stamp on my hand and I smiled and said, oh good!! My friend and I recieved quite a few looks as we happily slid down the witch's tongue and ran thru Sleeping Beauty's castle. We even watched a play of Jack and the Beanstock. The only thing that could have made it a better afternooon would have been a snow cone or maybe a visit to the swingset at the park.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey,
I enjoyed reading your account of our wonderful day together. And I love the picture. It makes my heart glad that you are keeping all of those old treasures-you will not regret it! Love you forever!
~Sarah