"...the countdown's getting lower every day..." I have 6 days left and I almost wish I was back in Sunday School singing that song with my mom as my teacher and my closest friends beside me.
However, I think I'm going to survive because...they have a Wal-Mart! I'm not going to be living in the middle of a cornfield! I thought I would have to drive an hour to get to the nearest Wal-Mart, but there's one just a few minutes away. And so, if I get too homesick, I'll just go walk through the aisles of Wal-Mart and feel right at home. I now know, without a doubt, that I'm going to make it on my own.
2 comments:
As much as you wish you were little again, I wish it 10 times more. It's so much fun watching you grow up and now it's time for you to fly away and I have to stop or I'll cry again.
Altho, there's always a silver lining, I'm going to have a real guestroom!!
Hey Friend! I know you'll make it and do awesome! I love your blog. you'll have to check mine out. i finally got some pics :o) we'll have to keep each other posted. i'm glad you got a camera so i can see where your at and what your doing. love em
Post a Comment