Sunday, August 07, 2005

keep my head above water.

I finally got a camera! So my adorable little sister decided that she needed to have some glamour shots. Although some of them don't exactly show her best side :)

Last night my class threw a going away party for me and some of my friends who are also traveling to far away places like Texas and Germany. And for the first time I actually had an opportunity to make people take pictures with me. First we floated down the river for a few hours. Emily and I took a few detours in which we thought we saw the head of a crocodile sticking out of the water (it was just a rock), and I lost my sunglasses in a very dark and deep area. But we finally made it back to the main part of the river and quietly floated in way behind the rest of our group (who didn't even no we were behind). Unfortunately, the river float took a bit longer than expected and we showed up a fashionable hour late for our own party. Thankfully none of the non-floaters had left before we came.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

hey girl-sorry about those sun glass,I know how you loved those things. Have a great day!
~Sarah

Brenna said...

lol! hahaha you lost yur sunglasses!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahah and yes you wer right i am your adorable little sister, and i always will be!