Thursday, August 25, 2005
figure out how to make my curtains less ugly.
I've survived a full two days of classes. And although the first one was a bit overwhelming I actually enjoyed a one or two of the others. I'm not used to being in such big classes, but I'm getting to know more people so its not quite so intimidating. Plus, I don't have any classes until 10 o'clock or later so I can sleep in! And I went to Wal-Mart yesterday (its really not big enough to be a real walmart, but oh well) and got stackable bins and a whiteboard for my door! So other than that I've just been trying to figure out what's edible in the cafeteria and keep from getting lost on my way to class. Basically, I feel like I have a bright neon sign hanging around my neck that blinks "freshman, freshman." Hopefully I'll blend in more soon. :)
4 comments:
glad to hear you are getting used to classes and eating at the cafeteria. its rough at times here as well. I love the pic!
Bless you and Emiy both, hopefull you will both soon be in the "blissful days of college life" just as your big sis still wishes she was!
You'll be a natural at all of it in no time! Good luck on your school year!
so are you really getting lost around campus! thats is what is going to happen with me this year! maybe! talk to you later! love ya
Post a Comment