Tuesday, August 23, 2005

keep from falling off my bunk.


You cannot possibly imagine my excitement at this moment. I finally, after what has seemed like endless hours, figured out my internet problem and can now check my email, look at my schedule and many more things that I wouldn't even think about unless I was in such a desperate situation. So I can gladly recieve emails from anyone...hint, hint.
I also start classes this week...hopefully. My schedule is up in the air at the moment. But if all goes well I will be able to sleep-in tomorrow because I don't have class until 10! I love my roomate, and I'm even getting used to eating in the cafeteria. And I am so glad freshman orientation is almost over. And I bought a plant.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

hey you,
excited to hear about your plant! And that you like your roommate-I told you you would! I love you and I really enjoyed the picture! Have a great day!
~Sarah

Brenna said...

yeah!!!!! what kind of plant? anyway, so send more pics of your roommate! k? talk tou later! bye

Brenna said...

geron you really need to learn to blog everyday, not that i shouyld be talking! but..... still!