Thursday, July 21, 2005
get out of clearing the dishes.
We had BBQ chicken for dinner tonight, so of course there was tons of messy dishes to clean up. Brilliant me decides to make an attept to escape the horrible job. The only problem, I ended up doing them all. Anyway, my idea was to have a badmitton tournament to see who would have clear them all. I thought that I could easily beat my little brother and sister and get on to something more interesting for the evening. Wrong! Instead I embarrasingly lose the first game to my little brother. But of course, I thought to myself that little Brenna didn't have a chance since she usually spends most of the game spinning in circles. But guess what? Wrong again! She creamed me. It was humiliating. And then as I was scraping disgustingly greasy plates and setting them in the dishwasher, the kids came in every few minutes and said things like, oh, I'm so tired, I think I'll go watch some tv; and, the table looks so nice, you're so good at that. I think next time, I'll just be content to clear my own share of the dishes and not try to come up with any ideas.
1 comment:
I'll have to play you sometime and the loser treats the winner to some ice cream of their choice :o) what do you think?
Post a Comment