Since its getting to a boiling 95 degrees or so, my brilliant friends decide: lets get up at six tomorrow so it won't we won't have to work in the heat! But what they didn't think about was that we'd have to get up before six o'clock! Is it even light out before six?
Plus we already worked in the afternoon on the hottest day this week...so we might as well sleep in tomorrow. Oh well, at least we can still go swimming in the river after work. Which is soooo cold! But feels wonderful.
Oh and another update on the college adventure: I've been chatting with my roomate and one of her friends (neither of whom i've met) and after talking today, we realized that our parents grew up together. My mom and her dad were actually neighbors when they were kids. So I guess that's a preview of my upcoming days of playing dutch bingo...which I just recently discovered.
No comments:
Post a Comment