Wednesday, July 06, 2005

No Readers :(

Yes I do realize that absolutely no one reads this. However I know that my mom will in 45 days or so because she will miss me sooo much. And since I remembered my user name and password I can finally blog, not that I will, but at least I can. And maybe my sisters will miss me at least a little bit so they can read my blog too.
Tomorrow I get to actually do something social instead of spending my entire day huddled over a table picking leaves off cuttings, so I painted my nails a pretty berry color to hide the awful stains from the plants. And even though I might have to get up early just so I can get enough hours in, its kinda nice to get out.
I also am now starting to write my roommate who seems to be really sweet. And I'm going to decorate my dorm room in burnt orange and chocolate brown. And even though it will clash really bad with my roommates purple and white quilt, it will be fun to try something fun and exciting. I'm even going to get bright colored towels and some floor cushions!
And the dutch date at the top is in preparation for what my sister calls the cultural wasteland (but I really don't think its going to be that bad, I'm actually looking forward to it).

1 comment:

Brenna said...

Hey Geron don't say i don't read your blog, cause i check everytime i check Devons, and that is usually 2-3 times a week, so stop saying that i don't read your blog!