Freedom is so close, I can almost taste it. I have five weeks of school left and then its to my senior trip and graduation. I tried on my royal blue cap tonight (not my first choice in color), and it hardly seems like it will ever come. I've successfully made it through my senior paper and SAT's, and now I'm off to my next great adventure. However, I still don't know what that will be considering that I haven't decided where I'm going in the fall. I get asked about my plans at least 5 times per day if not more, and I feel like wearing a billboard saying in bold letters that I have no clue or direction for my life. But in twenty-five days (or less) I'll be able to just relax and enjoy my summer!
1 comment:
i'm happy that you posted but you NEED to post MORE!!!
Post a Comment