Tuesday, September 01, 2009

With all of our recent shopping extravaganza, we have finally been able to convert the disaster of boxes and stacks of books and papers into a real live office. Well, office/spare bedroom.

And yes, the cheese-head is staying. Apparently it contributes to the learning environment or something?

Now we don't have to sit on the floor to print out resumes or case briefs anymore. And all of our books and pencils and everything else we need are right at our fingertips. (Yes, I do sit at Ryan's desk from time to time and pretend that I have something important to work on).

 But mostly I just sit in my beautiful chair and take naps.


But most importantly, our beloved family and friends can now come to visit us at anytime and be assured a place of rest and hospitality.
 (hint hint)



1 comment:

Leanne said...

I'm not sure I can sleep in a room with a cheese-head.