But I decided to be bold and try out a new grocery store today. From the moment I drove up, I knew things would be different. The parking lot was welcomingly empty. And most of all: there were pumpkins lined up in beautiful rows along the storefront. Pumpkins. Outside. Inside. By the windows, in the produce section. In the floral displays. I could practically smell thanksgiving.
It was the first time that it has actually felt like Fall this year. There were a few leaves on the ground, a warm breeze, and pumpkins. So now I'm thinking about burnt orange placemats and upside-down pumpkin bars.
Now if those trees would just start changing and the evenings would start to cool down we could add refreshing walks on crunchy leaves.
1 comment:
AH, 50% heredity, I love to go grocery shopping. that way I get what i want to eat.
DAD
Post a Comment