Just a few things you might hear that will let you know that you've been out in the field too long:
"I am sorry little plants, is hot today"
(to the blackberry bush) "You think I don't see you hiding there in that innocent boxwood, I don't think so"
(Logan holds up his hoe) "Geron, meet the major weed killer, major weed killer, meet Geron."
And of course:
"My back is killing me!"
"Um I think I just almost fainted"
"blisters?" "Uh yah"
"Guys? I just cut myself, again"
4 comments:
um I don't really have a comment, but I just thought you'd like to know that I actually do read your blog. And it's your birthday next week saturday! Oh! and I found out that Helen's on our wing next year and who our RA is :):) So yeah, happy trails. Keep your camera close by in case of a nutrea sighting!!! Miss you
Hey I laughed really hard when I read this. mainly on the first one and the last one. See you monday. Lots of love to you.
~Sarah
nice quotes! i'm glad i get to work with you. see ya soon.
Jamie Altena!
Post a Comment