Saturday, June 10, 2006

digest a lot of graduation cake.

My new favorite tv show: Passions. Ok hold on. I haven't lost it and I haven't been sucked into the sad life of a soap opera obssessed potato. To tell you the truth, I think that the show is only good in 15 min segments. In this short clip, you can get a taste of everyone's lives along with all of their problems. Actually, more like you can just laugh at the ridiculousness of the drama as the faceless monk tears up the painting and the teens try to solve a mystery surrounding the masked ball and the tear-streaked woman splashes water on some random person. Pretty much a great way to spend my 2:30 break, sitting at the counter dying of laughter while having absolutely no idea what is going on.
Also, I went to my high school's graduation this afternoon. Very nice ceremony, but it was definitely strange to be there. Mostly because although my own graduation seems like decades ago, I really don't feel old enough to be part of the "alumni." Very strange experience.

1 comment:

The Lyons said...

i bet it was weird going to the graduation - i'll be seeing you soon!