oh yeah my bad, all the country girls I have ever heard of or even personally met DO hold Salamanders... now that you mention it...
Why do you want the century blooms shirt?? Guess what though, today I bought a shirt because I thought it would look good with one of your shirts!! That brown one with flowers at the top. Plus it was only $4. Oh joyous
4 comments:
ewww i hate this pic!!!!
Yes, you didn't even squirm too much when you got sally slime all over your hands. You really are a nature girls under all that glamour!
Umm.. Hate to break it to you, but you can't be a country girl. Is that a cow?? Oh... It's a newt...
oh yeah my bad, all the country girls I have ever heard of or even personally met DO hold Salamanders... now that you mention it...
Why do you want the century blooms shirt?? Guess what though, today I bought a shirt because I thought it would look good with one of your shirts!! That brown one with flowers at the top. Plus it was only $4. Oh joyous
Post a Comment