Thursday, February 02, 2006

plan my life.

This week has been the week of planning, although it seems that for all of our planning, nothing has actually been accomplished. Instead, we all just talk about possibilities and when I'm by myself, I just run the new possibilities through my head until I'm tired of thinking about them. So the main reason all of this planning has been going on is that we got our housing applications in the mail this week. Not that I would ever doubt living with my wonderful roomate again next year, but trying to figure out what hall we'll live in, who we'll be living nearby, where all our friends will be living and if we could possibly pull off living in an apartment is a huge headache. Another event in need of planning, is spring break. I would of course, love to go home, but if that means working for eight hours in the rain everyday, there should be some alternative. I've thought about Texas or Chicago, but definitely not working on my uncle's farm. Unfortunately wherever I go, there seems to be the problem of transportation: I don't have any. And thirdly, I have to figure out what exactly I'm going to do next year. Even though I'm working on a housing application, I'm not completely sure if I'll be spending next fall here in the middle of the prairie or waitressing on a Mexican cruise line. (ok, maybe not, but its a thought). Anyways, at this point I'm completely and utterly tired of thinking about it, so instead I'm going to stop worrying and enjoy the beautiful sunshine streaming through my window. (sorry oregon, I do feel for you sitting in the rain)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It was actually an amazingly beautiful day here yesterday! I thought I would just tell you that.
If you want what I think-SPU or Bust!!!! Love you forever!
~Sarah

Brenna said...

ok well ya kno what geron, yesterday it was really warm it completely felt like spring! it was awesome! but today once again was rainy!!! :(:(