So I had great intentions last night when I set my alarm clock for 8am, but not so much when I finally crawled out of bed at 8:45, or when I barely made it to breakfast by 9:50. Or when I wasted a half hour on the internet. So basically, all of the wonderful things that I was sure that I would get done this morning have been put off for some other time or perhaps never. But I figured that I would redeem myself by blogging, and by promising to not be at all distracted for the rest of the day, which is doubtful. Anyways, my little sister wants me to write this survey, but I've never actually been able to do them, so I usually avoid them at all costs. But when my other options are to study for the exam that I have in an hour or to start studying for Biology, the survey doesn't seem so bad. So here it is, but you have to promise not to laugh.
Four jobs I've had:
1. Selling berries at Farmer's markets
2. working in propagation at the nursery
3. babysitting (but what girl hasn't?)
4. calling alumni and parents to ask for donations
Four movies that don't get old:
1. A Little Princess (not the Shirley Temple version)
2. Breakfast at Tiffany's
3. The Phantom of the Opera: okay so maybe it does get a little old, but only when you watch the same scene 25 times (HEATHER!)
4. Singin' in the Rain and Brigadoon (Gene Kelly's in both of them so they count as one)
Four places I've lived:
1. Lebanon, OR.
2. Sioux Center, IA
3. Rome, Italy
4. Tokyo, Japan (Okay so maybe not, but when I finally get to travel the world, that might be true)
Four TV shows I love:
1. Boy Meets World
2. The Gilmore Girls
3. Tru Calling (okay so maybe only the first few episodes)
4. Alias (only the first season)
Four of the coolest places I've vacationed:
1. Guatamala City
2. Roatan, Honduras (so it wasn't a vacation, but it was definitely cool)
3. Niagara Falls, and of course....
4. the beach!
Four favorite non-desserts:
1. Cornbread
2. Ham and Cheese Omelet
3. Microwaved Chimichanga
4. Chicken Stir Fry (I know: they're all pretty sad, but what can I say, I've been eating at a cafeteria way too long)
Four (three) sites I visit almost daily:
1. My blog: to see who has commented (hint)
2. Denis: to see what "food" we're eating for dinner
3. Facebook (I really hate to admit that)
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. home
2. in the Caribbean with Emily for her b-day
3. at the beach eating salt water taffy
4. Summer Vacation
Four people I'm tagging: (although its very unlikely that any of them will actually fill it out)
1. Heather
2. Emily
3. Sarah
4. Eryn
3 comments:
I would definetely say that Phantom of the Opera gets old... and as for Shirley Temple--Be nice to her!! We didn't even watch the whole thing!
ooo geron i love shirley temple! ok anyway....
i liked the survey! thanks for the birthday gift and phone call - the caribbean sounds nice right now since i have a test in ten minutes that i don't feel too sure on - talk to ya later, love ya
Post a Comment