Friday, February 03, 2006

keep from leaving now.

At least one of my plans is made. No Texas, sorry Em; no Chicago, no learning how to shock hogs with Uncle Gene (sorry, maybe some other time...not). I'm going to Canada for spring break. And not just anywhere, but the exciting, crowded, and nothing-like-Iowa province of Alberta! Ok so maybe its not that crowded, and probably quite a bit like Iowa, especially since we're going to stay at a dairy. But it will be exciting, because somehow, we're going to fit four or five people in an old who-knows-what-kind-of car with all of our stuff (not that I ever over-pack) and pray that we don't get stuck in Montana. But as Karla always says: they won't pull me over, I'm Canadian, there's too much paperwork. So now the only problem is: how in the world am I going to wait until March?!? Too bad I didn't procrastinate on deciding a few weeks longer, than I wouldn't have to sit in class knowing that in 5 weeks I'll be on vacation! Five long, dragging weeks...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I need the name of the town, address, etc. Come on, I have webcams to point and mapquest to pursue! And lastly, what time zone will that be?

The Lyons said...

nice job blogging :o) Canada should be fun. I wish i could send you some of my work load to put you out of your misery. i want to see a recent pic of you. love ya! I decided to take a break from the superbowl :o) and i'm going to blog!