Wednesday, February 15, 2006
keep my alarm clock from dispensing its batteries off the bunk --because it makes it really hard to get up on time.
Yes it is 10:27, and yes I am usually in class right now, but this is the reason I am going to have such a wonderful day. I always feel so bad when prof's cancel their classes, not because I hate not having class, but because they are usually at a funeral or at home sick, and here I am completely celebrating their pain. But then again...I only have two classes today, so I don't feel that bad. So even though my Bio prof is at his brother's funeral and another of my prof's let us out 35 minutes early because he could hardly stand up any longer, my Wednesday just keeps getting better and better. Not to mention that I don't have to work tonite and the roses sitting on my coffee table/cardboard box are drifting a beautiful scent around the room. The only downfall is the upcoming snow: up to a foot is supposed to be coming. 22 days until spring break.
1 comment:
yay for no class!!! i think we are "supposed" to get snow on friday!! yay!!!
Post a Comment