They were right all along. Winter's not over. The snow is back.
I was enjoying the beautiful sun and warm air so much, I thought, hey I can handle this midwest thing. Although its definitely not beautiful and green, the sun is wonderful. The flip-flops had their brief excitement, but now its back to the fur lined snow boots (not that I actually have snowboots). Anyways, the snow does look wonderful through the window.
Oh and Spring Break is in thirty-one days, hopefully I won't bore everyone while I count down the days, but I also only have seventeen days left until the half-semester courses are finished. Which means I only have six more classes of Media and Technology! Which is a nice easy class with interesting homework. however the actual class period is spent trying to follow the thought patterns of a professor who has enough energy for at least seven people and then frantically attempting to decipher random sound effects and running across the front of the room into instructions for the next days homework.
And one more sidenote: the battle of the roommates is in full swing; who will be the first one to give in and finally vaccum or even widen the narrow trail from the door to either desk? No one knows...but it won't be me :)
4 comments:
eww sick! geron sersiouly! if i come on spring break, you better have vaccumed it for me! or else i might have to sleep out in the halls!
Wow, you got snow! It looks lovely. Maybe I shouldn't tell you it was so lovely here yesterday that I mowed the lawn!
i could have predicted the the condition of your room :o) did you win? today its in the 40s, but sunny and windy. They forecasted snow, but i highly doubt it! Mid terms are next week! yikes. have some fun this weekend. after my labs yesterday, i didn't even touch homework - amazing! 1st time ever! love ya
actually Geron... it was you...
oh, and don't complain about the snow, because as a side bonus, now jill gets a drift of snow on her head! And really, she has been waiting all winter.
Post a Comment