Monday, January 30, 2006

make the best out of a Monday.

So I have nothing to do for 20 minutes. Wait. Let me rephrase that. I want to extend my procrastination for another 20 minutes. But c'mon, I do really need to blog.
I spent the weekend with my cousin. It was a wonderful weekend of doing nothing but eating brownies and watching Friends. Plus a few great meals with Grandma. And it snowed, a bunch of big clumps of flakes that left cool designs on the sidewalks. But none of it really stuck, so we're still left with brown and green spotty grass.
For a Monday, today was great. Actually even on the scale of a Thursday or Wednesday it was pretty good. One of my classes was cancelled so I ran over and got a few inches cut off my hair. Its quite a bit shorter, but looks so much better. I felt so much better that Angela and I even ran outside and took a few glamour shots. Sorry, no display pictures though.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WHERE are the pictures? What if I am too lazy to turn around and look at your head for myself?

Brenna said...

very nice geron! i love the hair, i got my bangs cut just a bit shorter than that, and i'm going to email some pics to you of them! they are super cute!