The past weekend has basically been a blur, mostly due to the phone message I recieved Saturday aftenoon: This is Cole, I just wanted to let you know that Ashley and I are getting married this summer. If you want any details you'll have to call Ashley...or Mom. - Lets just say that the next few moments couldn't be described without lots of squealing and jumping up and down. I have to admit, I was kinda getting the feeling that it was coming, but I really didn't think that he would propose until at least Christmas, so to find out this soon was a suprise. And I did call Ashley, right away, and got the entire story, and then I talked to Devon, and Mom, and Brenna to get every aspect of the ordeal. And I have to say is that: Cole, I'm pretty impressed. Mr. Wonderful is going to have to be pretty creative to top that one for me.
As far as the rest of the weekend goes, I did laundry (!!!) and my grandparents came down to have dinner with me and saw my room. The rest of my time was spent trying to finish my Documentary Analysis project and getting used to the idea of a wedding this summer.
The next big excitement? SNOW! I still can hardly believe it, but that's what weather bug says, tonite and tomorrow! My roommate could hardly stop laughing at my reaction this morning, but there's still leaves on the trees! And its not even Thanksgiving! I can hardly even imagine having several inches of snow already. I was hoping for some time to prepare, as in: get some real shoes, maybe buy some gloves or heavy socks. Maybe I'll just stay in bed tomorrow and look at it through the window...or maybe I'll just not go to class and play in it all day.
2 comments:
I could send you some black rubber boots, they're very fashionable. A little more built for Oregon rain than Iowa snow however. I'm sure it looks beautiful!
heavy socks...shmeavy shmocks
hahaha, yeah.
We can go mitten shopping together!!
Post a Comment