



Yesterday was Heather's Birthday! Yay for chocolate cake!!! (and of course for Heather). So yet again, instead of doing homework, I spent the evening (wait actually the whole weekend) doing nothing but goofing off and eating cake. The best part of the weekend is knowing that Tuesday night I get to leave for six days! I love Thanksgiving. Although I would be much more excited if I actually got to go home, but my grandma's cooking will make up for a lot of it I think. So no one can yell at me for not blogging until next week, because I am going to the land of no computers, no internet, no stop lights and not even any lines down the middle of the street (sorry that those things have no relation to each other at all but its always kinda bugged me). Now if I only had no homework. Happy Thanksgiving! And I cannot wait for homemade pumpkin pie!
5 comments:
geron you disgust me, i hate pumpkin pie!!! ewwwwey!!! wel anyway! i hope yu have fun at grandmas hosue, tell them all taht i love them! TTYL! love ya
so how old is heather then?
The big 19! She's old!
yikes she is old! JOKING! lol! who are those other girls
What movies did you see
Post a Comment