Tuesday, November 08, 2005

recover from feverish paper writing.


I've been told that I need to blog about my little sister: Brenna (Bread). Basically, she is the most amazing little sister that I have, and actually as far as siblings go, she's rated pretty high. She is after all the only one who ever talks to me on the phone. And she doesn't think tv is more important than me (LOGAN). She also is the only one of my brothers and sisters to send me any cards or letters. And she even sent me a bright green scarf. Although I think the only reason she ever does anything nice to me is that she knows her birthday is coming up. I'll just pretend not to remember and go on believing that she really does just simply love me.
Love yah bread!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya you are right i only send you anything cause my bday is in 28 days or so.......but ya you can jstu forget about that and belive that i just love you jk