Friday, November 18, 2005

count down the days till Chrismas break: 28!

This crazy week is almost finished!!! Nothing seems to be able to stay still long enough to even think about. After snowing and diving down towards way too low to even think about in degrees its now back to a wonderful 48 and the snow is just about all melted. As fast as this week has been, next week will be much worse. But we only have two more days of class until Thanksgiving!!! At which point I'll be able to finally eat wonderful food and stress about my fourth huge, life-sucking paper that's due right afterwards. Freshman Fifteen: here I come!
As a side note, actually, at this point I've been able to prove the first two predictions wrong: freshman fifteen and freshman frenzy. And I hope to also prove the senior scramble wrong. So for those of you who have been out of college waaay too long (don't worry I won't mention any names or exactly how long), the freshman frenzy is the huge rush of all incoming freshman to find their true soulmate in the first two months of school, if I knew how to spell the dutch word for gross I would say that, but I don't (heather you need to help me w/ my midwestern slang). The senior scramble is the same concept except that this time its to get the rock on the finger before donning the graduation robes.
But the most important thing is that I have an entire six days off school!!! And I'm sure that my grandma is at this moment preparing to make me plenty of mouthwatering goodies. I only have to get through four more days of eating leftover pink fluff (even though I know that fluff, no matter what color it is, is definately Heather's and Karla's favorite food in the commons, no matter what meal).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Helllllooo, I don't eat pink fluff, because it doesn't have any sour apples or candy bars in it. Plus, leftover fluff? aaah! And I think the word you are searching for is fece. Although, I'm not really sure how to spell that either. Maybe they'll teach me that if I go to Costa Rica next summer :O yay!!

Unknown said...

Oh! Geron's mom, if you are reading this, Hello!! Thank you so much for sending me the scarf in the mail! It was the most fun I have had so far of all the time Geron has got mail!! We are going to have to build a snowman for the webcam some other time, because all the snow is melting and we just have grass again.

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome!

Actually I saw your little pet before you made your last post, but I can't remember exactly when it was. Maybe he's hiding under your post, he's probably shy.